Friday, February 5, 2016

BoxyCharm Jan 2016 #5


wooooooo
How cool looking card!
eyes on! thats very cool catch copy!

here is inside the box...



Royal&langnickel brush set[r]evolution
Full Size $23.97
this brushes are not soft enough :'((
it have some sting on my eyes...
these are not my favorite brushes :-(












Blinc mascara amplified
Full Size $26

is this film type mascara???
now I opened too many mascara so I don't use this product yet.





 
starlooks uxe LONGER eye liner pen
Full Size $19

I love this eye liner!
I can apply so thin line!
that I want everyday makeup. so perfect!
might be I gonna get second one!






coastal scents revealed smoky
Full Size $39.95

Oh Wow!!!
20 colors!!!
its so useful colors!

I wear almost everyday! lots co-worker saying "LIKE It!"
I like it also! but this shadow can't hold 8hours.

Overall

its pretty damn good deal!
I using everything everyday! and the liner is amazing!
I really loved this month's BoxyCharm!



No comments:

Post a Comment