Tuesday, January 26, 2016

BirchBox Jan 2016 #5

The BirchBox Time!!!

... Well I got this box like few weeks ago :-p

Hmmmmmm I liked last month's Box more then this month :-(

oh well
here is inside my BirchBox!




2016 First Year Box had little extra stuff.
perfume sample and sticker :D
the perfume is smells little citrus and woodie smell not bad! but its not my type's perfume.

Kérastase Bain Force Architecte - Cleanse


holy cow!
this product full size cost is $40!!!
I this way over price!
if its good product still I can't use daily!





Eyeko Fat Liquid Eyeliner


its soon Fat eyeliner!
I love thin eyeliner for natural looking.
not for me so I did give it away for my co-worker. She love this eyeliner!





Whish Three Whishes Body Butter


its not feel like body butter at all.
its like a creamy lotion.
full-size is $24
I don't think this product is that good for pay that much lol




IPKN Flash Cream Radiant Primer


I think this primer is great!
its keep moist looking for my face and keep foundation on least 8hrs.






Shiseido ULTIMUNE EYE Power Infusing Eye Concentrate


Gosh I love SHISEIDO products!
this eye serum is amazing! I had full size and I using after shower or washing face, before going bed. love this product!



Overall

I love skincare products and I wanted try new primer so this month's Birchbox is Thumbs UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment