Wednesday, December 2, 2015

StitchFix Box December 2015 #4

StitchFix Time!!!
Yes my favorite subscription box just arrived!


this month's stylist is Christina again!
Thank you thank you thank you!!!
I really like she styling my box!

I requested

I bought 3 pair boots (I did pins 3 of them so she knows what I bought) 
so I want something look good with it. 
like mini length sweater dress with leggings.
also wanna have a black skinny jeans.

and StitchFix send me...





41HAWTHORN 

Colibri Solid Tab Sleeve Blouse

$48.00

Ohhhhhhh Nooooooo
this type blouse never work for me...
and this blouse looks sooooooo small and no stretch.
Hmmmmm I don't think it gonna work...


LOOK BY M 

Alpine Plaid Wrap Scarf

$44.00


I like plaid!
but this color is not pop enough...
but good for xmas!









41HAWTHORN

Zimirie Dress

$78.00


OMG!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!
this dress is soooooooooooo adorable!
its just so cute! Love it!!!
hopefully its fit on me perfect!!!








RUNE

Kiley Ankle Zip Legging

$58.00


yap... its simple legging....
Oh maybe not! it have side gold zip :-)
its pretty pricy for this legging...
How fit goes...









JUST BLACK #7493-777

Connely Skinny Jean 

$78.00

Yes!!! skinny Jean!
I am looking for black skinny jean loooooong time!
I requested also!
glad came 

Okay Now Im Try them on!!!

aghhhhhh green blouse is super super uncomfortable.
its sooooo small my chest area... button gonna pop out soon! that's I feel like lol

I tried it on unbutton... still feel too small.
Well I knew it not gonna work anyway.
I am not fun of this style so automatically it goes back!

I wore green blouse with skinny jean.

the skinny jean is size 14P
but it pretty stretchy so I can wear it...
but yaaaaaa I think still little tight.
I have issue of pants...
thats why I am looking for long time...

my body is so weird big berry and small butt and huge thigh so most pants are goes like Y or T line like this... 
this jeans does same... thats why I don't wear pants with short length top.

I asked to my husband what he think...
he said not bad at all! its making cute butt lol

hmmmmm
If I passed this skinny jeans are they gonna send me different brand's skinny jeans???
I really want have black skinny jean....
Hmmmmmm I think I gonna pass this skinny jeans also.

plaid scarf! (with the black skinny jeans)
this scarf is soo soo sooooooo soft and BIG!
which is love it!
but If I want add color I want more pop!
its too dark for me...

its making very warm...
but color!

aghhhhhhh $44
okay. If I pay $44 for scarf I want right color for me!
so I will return for this scarf also!









Last try on...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dress hates me :'-(
I really really like this dress!!!
Its so small maybe I need 2 more size up...
that small...
I was shocked...
soon lovely dress goes back stitchfix :-(

I wore with leggings.
this leggings so so so comfortable!
I bought legging from stitchFix #2  so I thought I not gonna buy this one... but I showed to my husband he loves it! lol
so I change  my mind so quickly lol
this leggings going to be mine!

I really enjoyed #4 StitchFix Box
unfortunately I keep only one item but If fits me right I want to keep it!
do you have something you like???

No comments:

Post a Comment