Friday, December 4, 2015

Hamptons Lane "Tarts & Pie" November 2015 #1

Do you like cooking???
I do like cooking & eating lol
and I love to buying new kitchen tools also!

I found cool new subscription service.

Hamptons Lane

every month they change the theme and before you get the box
you can see the box than you can decide you want the box or not.
If you don't want it you can skip or swap to other box!

pretty cool!!!

Oh $47/month

its pricy but everything I need to bake tarts and pies!

I ordered Hamotons Lane, I know I gonna get but still exciting to open the box!


This Month's Theme is

"Tarts & Pies"

Award-winning Whipped Cinnamon Honey by Cloister Honey, Charlotte, NC 
MSRP: $8.00

Im not huge fun of honey and cinnamon. but when winter come I craving cinnamon! 

Honey pie

I never heard of Honey pie but I checked the recipe Its sounds delicious!!!

Im sorry I don't want to open yet so I don't taste this honey.






Handmade Sweet Orange Sugar by Terre Botanicals, Phoenix, AZ 
MSRP: $13.00

I love citrus flavor!
smells amazingly good!!!
usually I drink coffee but when I smell this suger "want try this flavor sugar with tea"
usually I drink black coffee and black tea (is that call? hehe) but sometimes I drink something sweet!

and after I try this sugar Yes! that inspiration is right!
its sooooo delicious tea I had!




Custom Pumpkin Pie Spice by RawSpiceBar, Los Angeles, CA 
MSRP: $4.00
I never get this use pumpkin spice before.
I don't know how to use lol
but package said stair into yogurt or ice cram or add to cookies, bread or bake stuff...
Ohhhhh thats pretty nice idea!
I do bake bread so I gonna bake pumpkin bread with this spice!

Original Chicken Pie Spice by RawSpiceBar, Los Angeles, CA 
MSRP: $4.00
I love chicken pot pie!
I think It just use this for grill chicken or soup! easy to imagine my dinner!!!

Double-sided Pastry Cutter by Fox Run, Ivyland, PA 
MSRP: $7.00

I am bread bake person. but Im terrible sweets baker lol
sometimes I bake bread I wish I have this kind of cutter in my kitchen!

this tools good to use pasta or chinese dumpling!

welcome to my kitchen :-)








Double-sided Pastry Cutter by Fox Run, Ivyland, PA 
MSRP: $7.00

pie decorate cutter...
I already told you guys I am terrible sweets baker lol
but like twice a year I bake some pie. new year and valentine for my husband lol
now I can decorate my pie :-)




Essential Ceramic Pie Weights, Ivyland, PA 
MSRP: $8.00

I already have washable ceramic pie weights but that weights are Japanese pie mold size. 
so not enough to using american mold size.
now I can make bigger size pie :-)







Professional Rectangular Tart Pan by Fat Daddio's, Spokane, WA MSRP: $14.00
Ohhhhhhhh this is pretty good size tart pan.

just rectangle made so fashionable pie looking lol

can't wait to have tea party with my friends!




its including small book
it have recipe, some tips and how to use the tools.

its showing all US states so I thought thats all made from USA...

unfortunately they aren't!!!

pie weights made from China

Pie cutter made from Taiwan

ohhhhh noooooo I was confused! maybe the brand from that states I think...

but I really enjoy this theme!
Its already showing December theme. but I will skip this months.
December theme is 

"Festive Entertaining"

but If you interest to have "Tarts & Pie" theme still its not late to order!!!
you can check some other box to chose your first box!!!
please check the homepage↓

No comments:

Post a Comment