Sunday, December 27, 2015

ipsy Glam Bag December 2015 #5

Got a ipsy Glam Bag! woo woo :-)
this month's pouch is cute! but same time cheapy lol
okay here is my inside glam bag




Marc Anthony Hair Care

Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Treatment


I really Love hair deep conditioner treatment products! and my hair needs it badly lol
this is reminds me sooooo Hawaii! which is love it!
but now I have a lot deep conditioner so I don't use till I finish other one...


Jersey Shore Cosmetics®

Vanilla Bean Anti-aging Lip & Hand Polish


smells amazing!
I love hand cream also! I use tons everyday lol
but I don't think I gonna use for my lips.




Pacifica

Power Of Love Natural Lipstick


I love this shade!
good to fall and winter lips!
but its little bit smell oil??? that I really don't like smell my lip stick :-(





Beau Gâchis® Paris

Concealer Brush


I using this bruch for my eyeshadows or high lighter.
its soft brush I like it!
actually I like this brush more then MAC brush!





FORMULA X

Nail Polish in Revved Up


cute pink gold nail polish!
its good for holiday nail ;-)
I like this shade a lot!






here is everything my ipsy Glam Bag December 2015
I love everything inside my bag!
everything I can Use everyday! love it love it Love it!
what is your favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment