Thursday, December 10, 2015

BirchBox December 2015 #4

I got BirchBox Today!
I didn't peek this month so I wondering what I get???!!!

sorry about my lightning.
I couldn't take picture in daylight today :-(

Okay this is I got!
Hmmmmmm It seems like nothing love it from box...
okay I gonna take out from box...



derma e® Microdermabrasion Scrub

Full size / $32.50

aghhhhhhh
I don't like face scrub...
doesn't matter any brand face scrub, it cause my face breaking out :-(
well least I need try once...
smell is okay but the scrub beads are pretty hard! that make pain :-( I know I don't like it so this goes to my husband's bathroom lol

JUARA Coconut Illipe Hand & Nail Balm


Full Size / $20.00

I love this smell! it reminds me Hawaii :-)
this hand cream is smell is amazing but I don't think its not moisturizing a lot of my hands...
its not oily and greasy at all.

well obviously this is sample size
but way too small to using test!!!
its like one day trial sample size :-(
wish have more bigger size to try out this sample.


eSalon Perfect Ending Leave In Conditioner


Full Size / $15.00

I like leave in hair treatment product!
its silicon feel like...
but smell is good  and my hair get really smooth and soft.

I like it!





jane iredale Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain

Full Size / $25.00
Forever Peach

this lipstick is awesome!
keep moisture lips witch is great! its like a lip balm! I thought this color is so sheer and too orange????
well it is pretty sheer color but its not too orange!
naturally matching my skin or lips tone.
and its pretty long lasting!

Coastal Scents® styleEYES Palette 

Full Size / $12.00


I got Green and Gold
the gold color is like my skin tone so its not showing color well
but the green is sooooo pigment! its so green!!!
I never have green eye shadow before so pretty exciting to do makeup with it :-)


Chuao Chocolatier Taste the Joy Chocopod Set


1set / $9.95

this is bonus product.
Chocolate!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Its okay chocolate bar...
I like Rich Chocolate but this is not :-s

tiny chocolate bar
I don't think nothing special about it.


Hmmmmmm this month's my favorite is eye shadow duo...
I always love to have leave in conditioner also!

what is you favorite???

No comments:

Post a Comment