Wednesday, January 13, 2016

StitchFix January 2016 #6

My Favorite Box StitchFix time!
really excite to try these on :-)
wooooo polkadot! I never get polkadot in my box.
and all my favorite colors! YES YES YES
okay let me try them on!!!




41Hawthron

Gideon Polka Dot Sweater

XL / Off White / $68.00


I sew this sweater on pinterest.
I thought Its cute but Im not sure my body shape and this polkadot works???











I like it! but not love it :-s
but this black base white dot I like more!!!
hmmmm
its pretty tough think keep or not!

this sweater is not reversible so I couldn't wear black base lol

Hmmmmm

okay
I decide...

I gonna return this sweater.






Dreamers/Debut

Cancun Cowl Neck Pullover Sweater 

XL / GREY / $68.00


this sweater seems like huge!
I can imagine easily this sweater with skinny jeans or leggings.

yes. this sweater soooooooo roomy!
its like one more me can fit lol

Huge!
very over size sweater. well I really like baggy clothes but this sweater is not comfatble. too baggy for me and little itchy feel...

so I'm not gonna keep this sweater.



Mavi

Freida Skinny Jean

14 / NAVY / $98.00

awwwww If this jeans color is Black so perfect!
almost black Navy color.
well I think I can wear this color.
but not my favorite...

that's I thought till I wear this jeans...
OMG this jeans soooooo comfortable!
I wore this jeans above pictures.
It skinny enough and fits great, stretch crazy
so so sooooooo comfatbale!
I already decided before check the price!
but when I found out this jeans price is $98 I thinking Am I sure about pay this much money??? but I love this jeans! what should I do?!
...... I should ask my stylist same jeans but black color...
ya I think thats da best decision!
I gonna return this jeans but I will ask different color!


Gilli

Geraldine Faux Wrap Dress 

XL / RED / $68.00


I looooooove this color!!!
it said Red but it look like Hot pink with Navy
Love this pop color!

but I don't think I wear this dress...
I never wear this thin layer dress especially Wrap dress.
I living strong wind states lol
I don't want flash neither lol



OMG
absolutely love this colors!
YES! My stylist knows me well!!!
but unfortunately this dress not work for my body shape.
I am pretty sad to send this back!
but we can see How round my tummy and back fat lol
yeah I can't wear this dress and going out.
If this dress material is more thicker might have different look! but Its sooooooooooo my colors though lol

Market & Spruce

Wallsend Knit Blazer

XL / Black / $68.00

Oh this is different!
this jacket feel like a jersey Sweat!
I like it! 
I can see wearing this Up or Down!
I really like it! My stylist said wear it unbuttoned! Oops I didn't know she wrote that advice because I usually I don't read price or stylist card before I try it on everything! I wanna excite and want have honest opinion about it :D I thought unbutton look match better anyway! Im glad my stylist said something lol

okay dress and this jacket awesomely CUTE!!!
Love it!!!I defiantly keep this jacket!


Overall

Love this month's Box!
I always request to stylist. but this month I don't do any requests.
my stylist want me try preppy style which is I like it also!
I really Like my Stylist!

her name is Christina
Hi Christina! I really enjoy your style!

I already decide keep a jacket but what you think about dress or dot sweater???
what is your favorite clothes in my box???

No comments:

Post a Comment