Tuesday, January 26, 2016

ipsy January 2016 #6


Here is my ipsy bag!
its so cute pouch! love it!!!
inside bag.... not so love it...

skyn ICELAND

Travel Size Glacial Cleansing Cloths


I don't think all cleansing wipes are works even this product.
I did use this wipe and I did cold cream still my makeup came off.
I don't think Its good for skin to left make up!






City Color Cosmetics

Eyeshadow Trio in Falling Leaves


its great everyday makeup color. 


City Color Cosmetics

Eyeshadow Trio in Falling Leaves


its soooooooo smells good!
my skins are get dry easy and this body cream can't keep up... :'(
but smells awesome delicious!





Crown Brush

C413 - Brow Duo Brush


I have pretty good eyebrow lol
so I don't use any eyebrow brush...
and the brush is pretty stiff!






theBalm Cosmetics

Mr. Write (Now)


thats pretty color eyeliner
I did use double line black and this pencil
its pretty cute!






overall

this month's ipsy is okay bag...
not bad not good either...
Oh that pouch is cute! I like it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment