Thursday, November 26, 2015

GlossyBox Limited Edition Holiday 2015 #4

 GlossyBox Limited Edition Holiday Box (USA)
just arrived!
Gold box on snow :-)
I just got GlossyBox November...
but this is Limited Edition. I did order October???
this box's cost is $40 but I paid $30.
this box is only one time purchase box...
okay what's inside!!!

WOW!!!
its sooooo full looking box!
is it perfume??? can't wait to open :-D



ARDENCY INN
MODSTER SMOOTH RIDE SUPERCHARGED EYELINER IN BLACK
FULL SIZE $19.00 / .04o.z

I have soooooooo many black eyeliners right now!
I don't usually wearing eyeliner...

but this is sooooooo smooth, creamy and soon pigment!

well have to have "Water-Proof" but 8hrs later a lot product melting and under my eyes gets black lol

hopefully this product lasting long!


L'ATELIER MAQUILLAGE
MASCARA KERACARE
FULL SIZE $30.00 / .35 fl.o.z

I just start new mascara so I didn't test this mascara yet.
but I like this skinny brush!
skinny brush works great top/bottom eyelashes!

its keratin-protein base. that mean is making good and healthy eyelashes! thank you!!!!!

can't wait to start this also :-)




TRUST FUND BEAUTY
NAIL POLISH IN CHAMPAGNE SOCIALITE
FULL SIZE $15.00 / .57 fl.o.z

this is such a beautiful color!!!
I love this pinky champagne gold color!

its perfect on holiday nails!

I already have this brand's polish (from ipsy bag) and I know the brush is good enough length and soft/hard.

I like this product!




NUXE
DRY OIL HUILE PRODIGIEUSE
FULL SIZE $45.00 / 3.3 FL.o.z

oh wow! its soooooo smells good!
I thought this is perfume but its dry oil!

using body first...
its doesn't feel sticky oil but helping hold moisture your body or hair.

I did use my hair for leave in conditioner.
it works very well!
I love it!!!


PURE COSMETICS
GLOSSYGLOSS IN POUTY PINK
FULL SIZE $20.00 / .25 fl.o.z

I looooooooove this shade!!!
this shade is soooooo me! love it!

and this lip gloss package has small mirror and if you put it out LED light shining your lips!
you can put on anywhere anytime!

okay this gloss have lots of positive already but not done yet!

this gloss texture is amazing! 
not glossy glossy actually very light feeling and after I apply it my lips feel little minty. which is love it :-D

AERIN
KALEIDOLIGHT PALETTE
FULL SIZE $70.00 / .74o.z

S.s.s.s.s.s. Seventy Dollors ?!?!?!
Oh My Dear!!!
seventy dollars for reall?!

I am very surprised full-size $70 palette in this box! Wow!

this is 5 color palette.
up-right and down-left are the same color.
these colors are soooooo useful!
high light, cheeks, bronzer eye lid for purple and pink color for cheeks and bottom eyes...
lots of option! its sooooo CHICK!
but...
this pallets very very hard to open it.
Its not really grab my nail or finger so very hard to open :-(
If me a person I don't get this pallet. because of this.
paying $70 but every time try to use I gonna struggle about it...


Overall...
I really really impressed this limited edition Holiday 2015 box
its all full-size items and 6 items in this box
its only $40 actually I paid $30 for this box
total value is $199 every items are useful
If not even use it give to someone they gonna love it for sure!

what is your favorite??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment