Sunday, November 15, 2015

ipsy Glam Bag November 2015 #4

here is ipsy November Glam Bag!!!
hmmmmm this month's bag theme is space...
I don't like this pouch. its not my style at all.
okay here is my inside of ipsy


wooooooooo eyeliner :((
I don't use eye liner... especially liquid type eyeliner...
anyway here is my review and thought...



Coolway

Stronghold Spray


I don't really use hair spray but good to have some.
when I see this package I didn't know what is this product. the package is man  holding woman. I get it but its not necessary to seeing also lol
is this product for kids (teens) ?
its so cheesy package isn't it???




Absolute New York

Nano Liner


I don't use eye liner especially liquid type and black color. 
its sooooooo pigment and this skinny tip is easy to control.

I wish I can get "brown" color of this product.





Smashbox Cosmetics

Full Exposure Mascara

I just start DOUCCE PUNK VOLUMIZER MASCARA  
so I don't try this mascara yet.
I use smash box primer before and I like it. 
I wearing contact lends so my eyes are teary so I hope is not get like panda eyes!




tre'StiQue

Mini Matte Lip Crayon


aghhhhh Red again!
red color is popular now?
I gotten red color lip stick or gloss a lot! I really don't wear blight red color but I do give a try so lately I wear red a lot... almost sick of it lol
I wish I can get some nude color...

I like the texture so creamy and It not smell either. 

Beaute Basics

Sahara Gold Chubby Eyeshadow Pencil


another crayon type product in this bag...
I thought this Gold color is so pretty! but I don't like crayon type eye shadow. hard to target on my lid lol

I already use this product...
its soooooo shimmer! not pigment at all and difficult to see on my skin tone. but I think good for use high lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment