Thursday, November 12, 2015

GlossyBox November 2015 #3


I got November GlossyBox(USA)!
last box was sooooooo cute Paris Theme Box but this month's box back to normal pink box.
well pink box is cute enough :-)
anyway, here is inside my box!

here is my inside November GlossyBox!
woohoo! its already found 2 things I love!




MARSK
MINERAL EYESHADOW
In You're Toast
FULL SIZE $24.00 / .47oz

Its soooooo pigmented eyeshadow but sometime it's so shimmery.
golden brown bronze color.
The card said "creamy texture"
but I don't feel any creamy texture lol
its so powdery but stick in eyes well, sill it need some eye primer.
hmmmm I don't think long lasting shadow at all.



D-FINE PERFECT LIP PENCIL
In You're Toast
FULL SIZE $14.00 / .012oz

hmmmmm I really don't use lipliner.
well still I try use this pencel...
its sooooo soft and the color is so natural almost too natural on my lips so feels like is it lined for real??? lol
anyway liner with gloss well I think its okay.
it soon smooth and creamy.
actually I like this product.
I gonna use this for sure!



FLORAL THERAPY
FACIAL SHEET
FULL SIZE $8.00 / .80FL. oz

Oh, here is another face mask.
I just got face mask from November 15 BirchBox both are from Korea.

I love Rose smell! can't wait to use this!
after I use this mask I defiantly I gonna review about it.






LA SOURCE ® ULTRA-MOISTURISING
HAND THERAPY
FULL SIZE $22.00 / 100g

OMG!!! it smells sooooooo good!
when I see this hand cream I already falling love!
this package is so cute!!! I though french product but it made from USA
it smells like sweet but woody hard to describe but very warming smell.
great hydrating but not sticky at all! my hands are sooooo smooth! I really love this product!



Estée Lauder
REVITALIZING SUPREME GLOBAL
ANTI-AGING CREAM
FULL SIZE $50.00 / 1.0o.z

here is another favorite brand Estée Lauder
I'm 40years old now and here is soooooo cold and dry area.
I do fighting dehydrate and wrinkles or spots! 
anti-aging cream is very expensive so when I buy it I use only little bit on my face but I don't need use like that now lol go away wrinkles :-)

okay this month's glossybox(USA) is like a 3.5 stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment